- September 7: Orientation, technical issues, classroom questions and answers
- September 14: Epigenetics: Marti Glenn, PhD How to Utilize the Latest Research in Epigenetics, Polyvagal Theory and Neuroscience
- to Further Your Work in Pre and Perinatal Psychology
- September 21: Epigenetics: Thomas Verny, MD Epigenetics is the study of changes in gene activity that do not alter the genes themselves but still get passed down to at least one successive generation.
- September 28: Somatic practice, student process, student presentation: Orienting, Grounding, Settling
For more information see here.