You will experience exercises, see videos, participate in discussions that support you to learn and embody:
- key principles that bring harmony and coherence into the birth room, family life, and the classroom
- How to share traumatic stories in ways that are resourcing, integrating and healing.
- How co-regulation in relationship is necessary for prenates, babies and children to grow and meet their fullest potential;
- How eye contact and physical contact helps create safety, connection, and build a healthy energetic field
- How two layers of support helps everyone in the birth room, the classroom, or at home connect and settle;
- How dynamic creative opposition is the basis for birth and play, and practicing it strengthens connection in a family and supports children to become vital dynamic people.
- experience more ease in practicing self-care
- know when and how to ask for support
- feel more empowered in your work
- learn quick and simple mindfulness, grounding and centering practices
- learn body oriented listening and communication skills
- and many more subtle and powerful skills for your tool kit!
- more tuned into your own needs and that of your clients
- more ease in navigating and resolving tension in the labor/birth room
- you know how to respond to client needs at any given moment
- more tuned into your own needs and that of your family
- greater ease in navigating and resolving tension
- you have simple tools for clear and easy communication
- you know how to support ease and cooperation in the classroom
- more ease in navigating and resolving tension in the classroom
- more empowered in your teaching
Written by Chanti Smith