This first series offers papers, videos, recordings and interactive virtual programs with proven clinicians in the field of pre and perinatal psychology.
· Ray Castellino, RPP, RPE, RCST®: Creator of Birth Process workshops, 8 module trainings for PPN practitioners, co-founder BEBA clinic for families, and About Connections with Midwife Mary Jackson. He is presenting on “The Principles”
· Marti Glenn, PhD: Co-Founder of the Santa Barbara Graduate Institute, current director of STAR. Her presentation is: Essential Clinical Principles For Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology Practitioners
· John and Anna Chitty: Co-owners, Colorado Energy School, Author, Dancing with Yin and Yang. They are presenting on Practitioner Skills.
· Myrna Martin, MFT, RN, MN, RCST® Founder of the Kutenai Institute, PPN instructor, master of Ray Castellino’s womb surround process workshop. She is presenting on Listening to Babies: Practitioner Skills.
· Wendy Anne McCarty, PhD, RN, HNB-BC, DCEP: Global holistic consultant to families, professionals and organizations, specializing in PPN and energy psychology. Co-founder BEBA clinic, co-creator, program chair, and associate faculty of PPN graduate degree programs at Santa Barbara Graduate Institute.
Still available online, with many additional materials, videos, recordings for purchase.
With materials: $179 for members
Just recordings and presentations: $100
See more here